SoluPotasse® is the original, and best-in-class, water-soluble grade of sulfate of potash (SOP), providing a highly soluble form of potassium and sulfur, in the sulfate form. It contains 51.5% potash (K2O w/w) and 18.7% sulfur (S w/w) and can be used for fertigation in a wide variety of crops.
- Dissolves rapidly and completely leaving no residues
- Lower pH solution improves the availability to the plant of phosphorus, iron and most other micronutrients and helps to prevent drippers from clogging
- Extremely low salt index
- Improves crop yield and quality
- Increases crops’ resistance to damage during transport and storage
- Virtually no chloride and free of nitrates
- Helps boost the crop’s resistance to stress
SoluPotasse® may be applied by drip, micro-sprinkler, sprinkler, flood irrigation or pivot system. It may be blended with most other fertilizers, except that containing calcium. SoluPotasse® helps growers produce high quality crops with maximum export value, whilst protecting the environment.