Support (business & sales + customer service)
- You are the single point of contact when it comes to Brazilian customer orders;
- You make sure customer (and contract) is properly set up in the system and a credit line established;
- Receive and process orders from customers: from registration to invoice and delivery;
- You confirm orders per company standards and the terms specified on customer purchase orders;
- You check import documents and coordinate within company and local custom brokers;
- You follow up on customer payments and assist with collecting payments if needed;
- You execute a diversity of administrative tasks (eg: credit and debet notes, commission notes,…) and manage/make export related documents;
- You coordinate shipments with local carriers and negotiate rates;
- You communicate with customers and support them in all questions or route it to the appropriate party for follow-up.
- Review, code, and process invoices from vendors.
- Coordinate with Accounts/Payable making sure vendors are paid in a timely manner.
- Assist running monthly/periodic reports for Brussels management and Brasil team: production, inventories, sales, and accounts payable.
- Organize staff expense reports as needed / Provide assistance and support to staff regarding travel arrangements.
- Support to produce marketing material.
- Update demand plan in MRP system for all products.
- Gather information from Sales personnel for adjustments to demand forecast for all products.
- Determine sales trends and perform sales analysis vs forecast.
- Maintain inventory control via records of inventories per warehouse.
- Issue PO's as needed for materials and services. When completed, check and then submit invoices for payment.
- Receive materials into the system.
- Direct and arrange for warehouse stocking.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in an MRP planning environment is desirable.
- Computer literate:
- Strong capability is mandatory in MS Office (e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience with SAP (or similar system) required.
- Good writing, communication, analytical and problem‐solving skills; Ability to multi task.
- Good interpersonal skills: You develop strong relationships with customers, vendors, and sales teams.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team. Comfortable working in a matrix environment.
- Portuguese as native language, proficiency with spoken and written English.
We offer you:
- We offer a full-time open ended contract and a competitive salary package with fringe benefits;
- You will be able to grow your network and experience level;
- You will be working in a challenging, international environment;
- You will be working in a team with the right attitude and spirit to let you grow and succeed in your job.